EPUD’s 2020 GREEN Grant Program Opens
This month, Emerald PUD opens its 2020 GREEN Grant program to local non-profit organizations and schools. The winning organization(s) will receive up to $40,000 in grant dollars to help build a new renewable energy project at their site. The project benefits both the organization and the surrounding community by helping the group save money on electricity costs and freeing up funds that can then be used to provide additional community services.
Previous winners of the GREEN Grant include Creswell Food Pantry, Lost Valley Education and Event Center, Pleasant Hill School District, Mid Lane Cares, and The Love Project (pictured above).
GREEN Grant 2020
To be eligible for the GREEN GRANT, your organization must be:
- An EPUD customer-owner
- Non-profit organization, academic institution, or public institution
- For the project to be eligible, it must be a renewable energy project that is directly related to EPUD’s vision to improve the lives of customers by delivering reliable utility services.
- Project must produce electricity from a grid-connected system and have sufficient benefit to EPUD customers.
- The deadline to apply is Friday, March 13, 2020.
- For program guidelines and application, CLICK HERE.
- Finalists will be announced via public outreach campaign to EPUD’s customers. A vote by GREEN program participants will determine the winning grant recipient(s).