Safety During the Coronavirus Pandemic
Important Notice: To protect the health and safety of our customers, employees, and community during the coronavirus pandemic, we are restricting access to our payment office. Customers will not be permitted to enter the building; however, our Customer Service department will still be available by phone. We ask that you use our online, mobile app, or Pay-by-Phone options, or contact Customer Service at (541) 746-1583 until we are able to safely open our doors to the public once again.
Learn more about our response to the pandemic by visiting our COVID-19 Updates page.
Our online account management system, SmartHub, allows you to securely pay your bill 24/7 on your computer or mobile device. Once logged in, click “Billing & Payments” to view your bill and make an online payment. View our How to Sign Up with Smarthub (PDF).
SmartHub’s Pay Now feature allows you to make a one-time payment with no registration required!
Want to make a payment for a friend or family member? You can do it with Pay Now! (Account number and business name or last name of account holder are required.)
Sign up for AutoPay and your payments will be deducted directly from your bank or credit card account on a monthly basis. For step by step instructions on how to sign up for AutoPay through SmartHub, view our How to Sign Up for Autopay (PDF).
- Call Emerald People’s Utility District (EPUD) at (541) 746-1583, select Option 1 from the message menu, and follow the self-guided instructions.
- Call Emerald PUD and press Option 2 to speak with a Customer Service Representative, during business hours.
Mail your payment to EPUD’s office.
Mailed payments should be addressed as follows:
33733 Seavey Loop Road
Eugene, OR 97405-9614
Drop off your payment after hours using the dropbox in the parking area in front of the office. When using the dropbox, please do not pay with cash. Our office is located at 33733 Seavey Loop Road, Eugene OR 97405.
EPUD has numerous pay stations throughout our District for you to drop off your payment without postage.
Please note: Pay station payments may take more than a week to process. Please do not use a pay station if your bill is overdue.
- Cottage Grove: Banner Bank at 25 Gateway Boulevard
- Pleasant Hill: Banner Bank at 35867 Highway 58
- Creswell: Creswell City Hall at 13 S 1st Street
- Veneta: Banner Bank at 88312 Territorial Road
- Junction City: City Hall at 680 Greenwood