Register your EV and Get $100!
Last Modified: November 6, 2018
Do you own or lease an electric vehicle (EV)?
Whether it’s a battery electric vehicle or a plug-in hybrid, join others in our community to help drive the adoption of electric vehicles. Register your EV and we’ll give you $100!
To be eligible, you must:
- Be an EPUD electric customer.
- Own or lease a new or used:
a. Plug-in battery electric vehicle with a minimum 2 kWh on-board battery, or
b. Plug-in hybrid electric vehicle with a minimum 2 kWh on-board battery
Neighborhood electric vehicles including short-range, low-speed vehicles like the GEM or Arcimoto also qualify. Golf carts do not qualify.
- Have your eligible vehicle registered at a service address with active EPUD electric service.
- Complete the online form.
EPUD customers are eligible to receive one registration incentive per vehicle. A new form must be completed if an EPUD customer has multiple eligible electric vehicles.
- Submit a scanned PDF or image of your active Oregon DMV registration document for verification.
After verifying your application, we’ll give you a $100 registration reward!