EPUD 2020 Calendar Photo Contest
Last Modified: February 12, 2019
Enter the EPUD Calendar Photo Contest!
We are now accepting entries for EPUD’s 2020 Calendar Photo Contest. We will accept entries until Monday, August 5, 2019.
A panel of judges will select the finalists. Then, our customers will select the winning entries through a contest that will be held on our website and in our office during the month of September 2019. The results will be announced in October.
Who may enter
Anyone may enter the contest, but preference may be given to photos taken by EPUD customers.
You may submit up to 10 photos, but we may limit each photographer to no more than two winning entries. Both amateur and professional photographers are welcome to enter the contest. There is no entry fee and no prize money is given.
What to enter
Color photos of pets, farm animals, or wildlife that were taken in EPUD’s service territory. Photos must be appropriately sized for printing at 8.5 inches wide by 7 inches high. Photos should highlight the animal(s) as the main focus.
How to enter
- The deadline to enter EPUD’s 2020 Calendar Photo Contest is Monday, August 5, 2019.
- Preferred method: Submit the contest entry form and the original digital file(s) electronically.
CLICK HERE to go to that page now!
Remember, photos must have a minimum resolution of 2,500 pixels by 2,100 pixels.
- If the file size is less than 10MB, you may email your submissions to Communications Coordinator Kristine Lindemulder.
- Photos may also be submitted on a CD or DVD, or by providing a link to download them from a file transfer service. (CD/DVD entries will not be returned.)
- Mail or deliver entries to: Emerald PUD, 33733 Seavey Loop Road, Eugene, OR 97405.
Photo release forms
If the photo you submit has identifiable people in it, you must submit signed photo releases from them. (If the photo depicts minors, you must obtain written authorization from a parent or guardian.) Download the photo release form.
Photo contest entry forms
- Submit your photo electronically
- Print/Download the Entry Form
- Photo Release Form (if there are identifiable people in your photo)
For more information, please contact Communications Coordinator Kristine Lindemulder at 541-744-7410 or by email.