Electric Vehicle Rebates and Resources
Whether you’re considering buying an EV or already enjoying the many perks electric vehicles provide, Emerald has valuable rebates and resources that can save you time and money!
- EPUD’s ENERGY EXPERTS – Our team can answer all your EV and charging questions! They’ll explain various performance attributes to consider before buying. They’ll also inform you about Oregon State rebates (up to $2,500!) and local promotions. Call the experts at 541-746-1583 or email EnergyServices@nullepud.org.
- NEW! TAKE A TEST DRIVE & ENTER TO WIN! – Simply test drive an electric car or plug-in hybrid electric car at an EV-Drive Certified Dealership anytime now through January 31, 2021, and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $250! Contact Kendall Chevrolet of Eugene at 855-982-8922 to schedule a test drive today! More dealerships are coming soon.
- EPUD’S LEVEL 2 CHARGER REBATE – Get up to $750 back when you install a qualifying Level 2 (240 volt outlet) charger. Level 2 adds 10 to 60 miles of range to a vehicle per hour of charging as compared to standard 120 V AC charging, which adds 2 to 5 miles per hour.
- CHOOSE EV – Visit https://epud.chooseev.com to learn what EVs have to offer. You can also calculate your savings, compare CO2 emissions, get recommendations, and find charging stations.
- NEW! ELECTRIFYZE – Visit www.electrifyze.com/lane_county before you shop! Electrifyze is your EV Education and Car Buying Coach, making EV car shopping easier than ever before.