Severe weather is expected this holiday weekend and into next week, which may include snow, ice, and freezing temperatures. We want you to know our crews are prepared and ready to take action if storm damages result in power outages.
While Emerald PUD makes every effort to provide steady, reliable electric service for our customers, not every outage can be avoided - particularly when significant storms pass through our heavily forested District.
In the event of an outage, our crews are committed to working around the clock to restore your service as quickly and safely as possible.
HOW TO REPORT A POWER OUTAGE
If your power goes out, Emerald provides 3 easy ways to report the outage:
- Log into SmartHub at www.epud.org
- Log into the free SmartHub app on your mobile device
- Call 541-746-1583
IMPORTANT OUTAGE INFORMATION
- NEVER go near downed power lines or any object that is touching a downed line. Doing so can put you at risk of a deadly electric shock. #StayAwayStayAlive
- Before the storm arrives, fill empty containers with drinking water, in case of a lengthy outage.
- Have flashlights, radio, and batteries ready. Keep phones and mobile devices fully charged.
- During large or widespread outages, find outage updates at www.epud.org and Emerald's Facebook and Twitter pages.
- DO NOT report outages via Emerald's social media pages as they are not monitored for outage reports. For faster service, please report your outage using one of the methods listed above.
Until the storm passes, please take caution while outdoors or driving. We hope you and your family remain safe and comfortable as this stormy weather passes through the Willamette Valley. From all of us at Emerald PUD, please stay safe!