Job Shadows & Ride Alongs
Emerald’s Job Shadows & Ride Alongs Program
Emerald offers year-round opportunities for individuals interested in observing one of the many career options in the utility industry. Choices include line work, tree trimming, engineering, energy services, power resources, customer service, accounting, and communications.
- Tree trimming and line work Ride Alongs are full day, from 7 am – 5 pm.
- Other departments may conduct half or full day Job Shadows.
- Dates requested must be at least two weeks out.
Download a model release form and Job Shadow or Ride Along application. You also may apply online by completing the form below. The completed application and model release form must be returned before the date of the Job Shadow or Ride Along. For more information, contact Patty Jo Angelini or call EPUD at 541-746-1583.
- Tree Trimmer job shadows are on hold until Summer 2018.
- Job Shadows are not available to applicants currently seeking employment with EPUD. They are intended for persons wanting to learn about the utility industry in general.