Do you own or lease an electric vehicle (EV)?
Whether it’s a battery electric vehicle or a plug-in hybrid, join others in our community to help drive the adoption of electric vehicles. Register your EV and we’ll give you $100!
- Be an Emerald People’s Utility District (EPUD) electric customer
- Own or lease a new or used:
- Plug-in battery electric vehicle with a minimum 2 kilowatt-hour (kWh) on-board battery, or
- Plug-in hybrid electric vehicle with a minimum 2 kWh on-board battery
- Neighborhood electric vehicles including short-range, low-speed vehicles like the GEM or Arcimoto also qualify. Golf carts do not qualify.
- Have your eligible vehicle registered at a service address with active EPUD electric service
- Complete the online form
- EPUD customers are eligible to receive one registration incentive per vehicle. A new form must be completed if an EPUD customer has multiple eligible electric vehicles.
- Submit a scanned PDF or image of your active Oregon DMV registration document for verification
After verifying your application, we’ll give you a $100 registration reward!
Register Your EV