SAFETY DURING THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC
The Latest News From EPUD’s General Manager
May 7, 2020 – General Manager Scott Coe talks about recent outages, staff availability, and providing service during the pandemic.
COVID-19 Utility Update from EPUD’s General Manager
March 31, 2020 – General Manager Scott Coe provides an update on utility work during the third week of social distancing, teleworking, and isolating at home to slow the spread of COVID-19.
Utility Update from EPUD’s General Manager
March 19, 2020 – General Manager Scott Coe provides the latest information about the utility’s availability during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Service During the Pandemic:
Message from EPUD’s General Manager
March 17, 2020 – EPUD General Manager Scott Coe provides a utility update on service during the pandemic, including information about how the utility is supporting its customers and the community.
To protect the health and safety of our customers, employees, and community during the coronavirus pandemic, we are restricting access to our payment office starting Wednesday, March 18. As of that date, customers will not be permitted to enter the building; however our Customer Service department will still be available by phone. We ask that you use our online, mobile app, or Pay-by Phone options or contact Customer Service at 541-746-1583 until we are able to safely open our doors to the public once again.
By logging into SmartHub online or through the free mobile app, you can:
- PAY YOUR BILL
- VIEW YOUR USAGE
- MAKE A PAYMENT ARRANGEMENT
- REPORT AN OUTAGE
To use our automated Pay-by-Phone system or to speak to a customer service representative, call 541-746-1583.
If your household income has been impacted by the coronavirus pandemic, the following assistance programs may be able to help.
- HELPING HANDS – Eligible customers can receive up to $300 credited to their EPUD account. To apply, contact the agency nearest you:
- Springfield Catholic Community Services – 541-747-8349
- Eugene Catholic Community Services – 541-345-3642
- Cottage Grove Community Sharing – 541-942-6492
- ERAP – Eligible customers can receive $300 spread out at $75 per month for four months. This program is available to households of senior or disabled persons, or child(ren) aged 18 and under. To apply for this program, contact:
- Lane County Human Services Commission – 541-682-3378