EPUD’s territory is approximately 572 square miles, in a patchwork “donut” around the Eugene-Springfield metropolitan area.
EPUD serves Alvadore, Cheshire, Dexter, Elmira, Fall Creek, Goshen, Jasper, Lorane, Marcola, Pleasant Hill, Saginaw, and Veneta. EPUD also serves parts of Coburg, Cottage Grove, Creswell, Eugene, Halsey, Junction City, and Springfield.
(Updated December 2016)
EPUD has about 21,122 accounts:
- Residential 18,600
- Irrigation 700
- General Service 1,900 (businesses, churches, schools, farms)
- Industrial 6
- Street Lighting 16
- Overhead primary line 831 miles
- Underground primary line 323 miles
- Transmission line 20 miles
- Distribution poles 24,283
- Transmission poles 333
- Underground transformers, vaults, cabinets 3,969
- Substations 9