Emerald People’s Utility District is one of six public utility districts in Oregon. We are a unique utility with a unique history which helps explain who we are today and where we’ll be tomorrow.
To provide safe, reliable, low-cost power in an environmentally responsible manner.
Bids and Contracts
Emerald PUD works with a variety of vendors to assist with construction, installation and other projects, and to purchase necessary equipment and materials. To keep rates low and affordable, competitive bids are sought for materials and services. Please be sure to review the following important documents before bidding.
REQUESTS FOR PROPOSALS
INVITATION TO BID
Emerald People’s Utility District requests bids for the inspection and supplemental treatment of wood poles.
- 4-19 Inspection and Treatment of Wood Poles
- Exhibit A – Specifications for Pole Inspection and Treatment
- Exhibit B – Specifications for Pole Inspection and Treatment
- 4-19 Addenda #1
- Sealed bids will be accepted until 5 PM on Monday, December 2, 2019.
- Bids may be mailed or delivered to this address:
Emerald People’s Utility District
Attn: Cassie Stavros, Bid: 4-19
33733 Seavey Loop Road
Eugene, OR 97405
Emerald PUD Partnerships
A short video to learn a bit more about us at EPUD and our partnership with the City of Creswell.
Questions/Comments/Concerns? Email TeamEmerald@nullepud.org